Basics Series: The Nuts and Bolts of a Medical Malpractice Claim - The First 60 Days
New to medical malpractice litigation? Join Erika Amarante and Meg Yanacek for an overview of the practice, including addressing these critical questions in the first 60 days:
• What do I need to know generally when defending a medical malpractice claim?
• Is there a difference in how I should investigate a pre-suit investigation versus a lawsuit in the first 60 days?
• What do I need to request from the carrier, client, or both? Or what do I do if the information is not readily available?
• What initial investigation and discovery do I need?
• How do I most efficiently communicate my efforts and findings with the carrier and/or client?