Presented By: DRI
This webinar will cover critical law firm considerations, particularly for smaller, more agile law firms. Considerations include:
- Addressing fear and uncertainty.
- Managing and keeping up with your people, teams, and tasks remotely in a virtual environment.
- What technology works.
- Discussing how to have hard conversations with your teams about financial and performance expectations when the whole team is working remotely.
We will also discuss strategies from Mr. Perdue’s “The Little Green Book - A Leadership Manual for Professionals” that can be useful for firm leaders in times of chaos.
Who Should Attend:
- Firm leaders and management
- Firm technology officers
What Will You Learn?:
- Tactics and suggestions for firm and team leaders managing teams remotely and in a virtual environment.
- The importance of technology
- Listening and supporting your people. This includes the early technology adopters and the technophobes
- How to be a “leaders eat last” manager when your team is sitting at separate tables
Brian C. Garcia, Garcia Law Group, LLC
Ed Perdue, Perdue Law Group
Dan Worthington, Ramon Worthington Nicolas & Cantu PLLC