Why are civil litigation attorneys leaving their firms and what can we do about it? Please join us for this free webinar that will help firm leaders learn the importance of prioritizing wellness and pragmatic ways to retain talent. Speakers Patrick Krill, Sarah Burke, John Floyd, Jr. and moderator Stacy Douglas will address key issues about wellness and retention in our law firms, including:
• Why is wellness important in a civil litigation practice?
• What are young lawyers looking for from firms regarding wellness?
• What can law firm management do to retain attorneys through wellness programs?
• Why should firms be intentional in addressing and promoting wellness?
• What are the disparities in wellness associated with gender and diversity?
|Wellness Infographic --Krill Strategies (170.8 KB)||1 Pages||Available after Purchase|
DRI Members have access to discounted pricing on all DRI programming.
To receive special rates these, join NOW and start saving today. You’ll earn the cost of your membership in no time plus have access to other exclusive DRI benefits including:
Are you in Law School?
To receive special pricing for law students, you must be enrolled full-time. Some of your DRI benefits include: